Wealthy Affiliates Review – Best Work from Home Training
Product: – Wealthy Affiliate (WA)
Overall Ranking: – 9.5 out of 10
Price: – $0.00 Starter Membership
Premium: $49.00 Per Month ($495.00 per Year)
Owners: – Kyle and Carson
Website: – https://www.wealthyaffiliate.com
What Is Wealthy Affiliate All About?
If you are like me who had been looking for a legit work from home opportunity, WA might just be for you. From day one, the reality of work from home online and earning some dollars becomes a possibility. Indeed, this program will give you the right tools to make money working from home. You might not start right away as it’s not a get rich scheme. Yes, Wealthy Affiliate is Not A Scam. That is the reason that all the necessary principles are sought and the right support provided!
What amazed me most with this program was that I got enough training to build this website, phew!!! What was never in my wildest imagination became easy and straightforward. It also guided me to different affiliate programs on the internet. You wouldn’t know that the internet is a world of unending opportunities until WA gives you a glimpse of what is there!
What to Expect?
WA has been in the business of helping people to build their own online businesses for more than two decades now. Their tools and materials are up to date. As of now, they boast of premium membership of over 2 million members and counting! These are some of the experiences that you could expect:
- Free simplified Training from the beginning with video support
- Community members support, Live and interactive help, questions are answered almost instantaneously 24 7!
- Free tools to build and design websites
- State of the art, secure and fast hosting
- Access to Industry mentors
- Continuous Training like Bootcamps and so forth
- Completely FREE to Get Started!
There is also a new keyword SEO tool called Jaaxy, one of the best you will ever come across and it is free and you can learn it. This assists you with the low hanging fruits of keywords or keyword phrases that will rank in Google. You are already ahead of the competition in WA!
Affiliate Program In Wealthy Affiliate
Not only do you get trained on affiliate marketing in WA, but the platform also allows you access to its own affiliate links. Yes, WA offers itself as an online affiliate marketing business for premium members.
Anyone who joins WA through clicking on the links on your website and goes on to become a premium member will help you generate commissions for your enterprise. See, your business begins from there. Commissions are generous, around 50%!
How do you start?
When you join Starter Membership, you will be granted instant access to the WA community. This includes access to live chat, with 500 training modules, 3 classrooms, networking, commenting, a free website, and free access to the keyword tool.
Once you are signed up, free, or premium all you need to START is available for you. By joining WA you enroll yourself into the world of online entrepreneurship. From there, you wouldn’t look elsewhere as you will have everything you need and more.
Its time to start, but before then, a few things you need to know, just in case you would:
- The full support in the program lasts only for one week unless you go premium.
- As a starter, you will be able to create one free website which will be available for 6 months and will be deleted then unless you upgrade to premium. As a premium, you are allowed to host up to 10 websites.
- There is an early bird discount of $30 in the first week that allows you to pay an initial amount of only $19. However, the moment you upgrade you will be paying $49 per month.
- You buy your own brandable domain around $13 otherwise there is a free website platform (also known as SiteRubix) that helps you to customize your own site. Please take note that being premium doesn’t give you your own brandable domain name, you have to buy it and it is yours for keeps even when you are no longer a member of WA!!
- However, there is a possibility that all these could be covered by your hard work and enterprise as long as you keep at it.
“You can’t make decisions based on fear and the possibility of what might happen.”
― Michelle Obama
Please comment below and let that home office open.